lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

Trophies, Trophies and more Trophies! Gas Mask Style

Here I have the last Trophies I made for the Emen Cup 6. It is my Club Blood Bowl tournament and I wanted to make something special.
I even paint all the trophies because at the last moment the painter fails. 

All of them have the Gas mask that is the Club´s symbol.
I customized all the trophies according to the theme they belong.
*I will post more detail picks 

Pro-trophies: More TDs, More kills, Best painted, best defense.
Noob-trophies: More TD´s against, More kills against, More 1->RR->1, Last of the tourney
Teams-Trophies(3): Best formation, most charismatic

***Secret extra trophy: more fault + kill 



(Have a history but in a short resume: In a tournament that will became legendary in Spanish Blood Bowl. I player named Videador stabbed one of its own players by mistake. Don´t kill him but he get prone XD)  Because stabbing own players isn´t allow on normal tournaments we give the award to the most deaths by fault.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario